Monday, March 5, 2012

Inspiring Weekend

                    I watched Sue Bryce on Creative Live this weekend. There was so much information I ended up purchasing her course so I have it for future reference. WOW! is all I can say. She gave so much great information. I don't even know where to begin. My head is spinning with all the information. After listening to part of her on Friday, I was able to narrow down the genre I want to specialize in. I will still do all the others but I will cater to glamor/boudoir/beauty type photography. I had the same envision as she talked about. I have always wanted to make people feel like and know that they are beautiful. I now know who my target market is. I will be doing a lot of changes. I will be redoing everything. I will be working on a new portfolio, new branding, new marketing ideas, and a new website. I will also be looking for a place that I can have a permanent place to shoot my photography. I have set my goals and have a new attitude toward achieving them. Sue had inspired me and woke me up to see the light. She had a wonderful quote, "when you are at the bottom and don't have anything to loose, you really don't have anything to be afraid of". I have nothing so it can only get better from here. So with that said here is to change. The first change will be to know what I am worth. I will simplify my pricing. No more confusion. I will need models for school and to build my portfolio. If you are interested let me know. Here is to a new outlook on life and change.

No comments:

Post a Comment