Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Dropped seven pounds in a week

Several have asked what my week consisted of to loose 7 pounds on my 90-Day Challenge. So here it is.
I started on March 30. I had a Nutella shake for breakfast with a fruit shake for lunch. I had 3 slices of Swiss cheese and 5 Ritz crackers for a snack and I had Chicken Marsala for dinner. I only drank water that day. I took Vi-Slim and Vi-trim. I walked around stores.

April 1 I had a Nutells shake for lunch and a OJ with pineapple shake for dinner. I ate a Breakfast Burrito with green chili for breakfast. I had a class a milk and lots of water to drink. I took Vi-Slim and Vi-Trim again. I had no snacks this day. I walked around the park.

April 2 I had a fruit shake for breakfast and a peanut butter shake with health Flavor in it for lunch. I had Chicken Chinese Dinner. I had no snacks this day. I only drank water. My only exercise was house hold chores. I took Vi-Slim and Vi-Trim again

April 3 I had a peanut butter shake for breakfast and a fruit shake for lunch. I had French onion soup and a ham sandwich on potato bread for dinner. I took Vi-Slim and Vi-Trim again. Only exercise was house hold chores. I drank lots of water.

April 4 I had an orange juice and pineapple shake for lunch and a peanut butter shake for lunch. For dinner I had Chicken Burrito from Chipotle. I only drank water. I took Vi-Slim again. Exercise was walking around a few stores and house chores.

April 5 I had a Nutella shake for breakfast with a plain shake with peach health flavor in it for lunch. I had fajitas for dinner with homemade tortillas. I took Vi-Slim again. Exercise was just around house stuff.

April 6 I had a Nutella shake fro breakfast and blueberry shake for lunch. I had Carna Asada from Guadalajara. I walked around stores and house. I took Vi-Slim.

SO you can see how easy it is to lose weight by just doing your normal daily life. We cook all our meals unless I noted where I ate from. I can control the flavor and salt then. If you have any questions about what I took the recipe of any of the shakes let me know. I will post some on this blog as I continue to loose weight. Check out this site http://wyophotographer.bodybyvi.com/  click on the number 2 and it will tell you everything you have to eat to get the same nutrition in one shake.

No comments:

Post a Comment