Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

We want to wish everyone a Happy New Year. 2013 comes with some changes. We have  new business card, new packaging, new welcome packet, new way of doing ordering, and new web site. We will also be having a meeting with clients before the session so we can get to know you and so we can make the session tailored to you. We are also going to be working with a hair stylist and a makeup artist. We will have new props and specials going on through out the year.  And don't forget about learning. We are always learning new lighting and coming up with new ideas and themes.

We will be having a schedule on here. It is as follows: 

Sundays~ Sessions    We will post are latest session on Sundays. when we get more than 52 then we will most them on Monday as well. 
Tuesday~ Tips  We will be giving tips on what to wear, what to expect, makeup, etc. 
Thursday~ Norwex  I believe in going green. These products help not only your living but the environment. So I will be posting products, ideas, and tips for Norwex on Thursdays. 
Fridays~ Foto  I am doing the 52 week challenge this year. So I will be posting my images on Fridays for that. Some will have to do with lighting others will have to do with a technique or theme.


For my personal New Year, I plan on losing more weight. I am going to eat less and exercise more. I want to drop 2 dress sizes this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment