Thursday, January 19, 2012

Old run down buildings.

 I am trying something new here. I have added my pictures to a story board. We will see how it works out. I just love old run down buildings. I think the have such a great story to tell. These images is from Tennessee when I went to visit some family. In this first group it is a barn where my mom grew up. The two small images is of a church that my family went too. The one on the bottom is a barn that I saw.


The next group of images is of a barn on the land that I live at when I was a kid. I just love how the green leaves pop against the weathered barn. I like to add my creative touches to them. I enjoy making them sepia, vintage and black- and- white. I even added a border and some frames around some of them. I will be adding more as I get them done.

 

If you want some portraits done please let me know. I do high school senior, maternity newborns, families, nature, and so much more. I have even started doing Boudoir. You can email me at info@jrussellimagery.com or call me at 307-286-1908. If you want to see some more images and information check out my website at http://www.jrussellimagery.com

Photography without Boundaries!
Jacque Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment